Houston Residents Prolong Your Heating & Cooling Equipment’s Life with an HVAC Tune-Up
Annual Fixed Right Guaranteed HVAC System Tune-Up®
The Fixed Right-Guaranteed® is a promise Davis Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. extends to each and every one of our valued customers. It means that we will provide finest HVAC systems and top-quality services and repairs on every job. Because we carry heating and air conditioning systems that are up to ACCA Quality Assurance guidelines and adhere to the technician training requirements outlined by The North American Technician Excellence, the Fixed Right-Guaranteed® is a promise our air conditioning company can keep every time.
When it comes to offering our customers the best, we don’t stop there. When you sign a maintenance agreement with us and become a Davis club member, your Fixed Right-Guaranteed® 1-year limited parts and labor warranty on all repairs is automatically doubled to 2-years and becomes the Annual Fixed Right Guaranteed HVAC System Tune-Up® promise. Read on to learn more about this premium maintenance plan from Davis Air Conditioning & Heating.
Indoor Section: Inspect* and/or Inspect the following:
- Indoor Section: Inspect* and/or Inspect the following:
- Inspect* Thermostat calibration.
- Filters – inspect* clean or dirty.
- Blower Assembly – inspect* clean, dirty, balanced, & integrity.
- Blower Motor – inspect* amperage, oil if applicable and accessible; if not accessible quote fee for removal.
- Main Drain – purge w/nitrogen; install algaecide tablets into main pan.
- Secondary Drain – inspect* pan free of debris & integrity.
- Evaporator and Main Drain Pan (if accessible) – inspect* clean or dirty.
- Ducts-visual inspect* for leakage & integrity.
- Line voltage wiring connections-inspect and tighten as required.
- Low voltage wiring connections- inspect and tighten as required.
- Check operation of Zone Control System, if applicable.
- Outdoor Section: Inspect* the following:
- Contactor-inspect* voltage and integrity.
- Condenser coil-perform Stage 1-Chemical Clean with biodegradable cleaner.
- Condenser cabinet-brush wash and rinse.
- Condenser fan blade-inspect* balance & integrity.
- Condenser fan motor-inspect* amperage, oil if applicable and accessible; if not accessible quote fee for removal.
- Compressor-inspect* amperage (compare to nameplate).
- Capacitors-inspect* performance to rating.
- Check high and low voltage connections, tighten as required.
- Performance Test
- Check refrigerant charge which includes: Measure* temperature drop across indoor coil, superheat value and sub-cooling value as recommended by manufacturer.
- Inspect furnace high and low voltage electrical circuits.
- Inspect* thermostat for calibration.
- Inspect* heating anticipator at thermostat.
- Inspect* and tighten all high and low voltage heating electrical circuits at furnace.
- Inspect Fan Controls for proper operation.
- Inspect* fan controls that work in conjunction with heat cycle.
- Inspect* to confirm furnace is firing off and venting in a safe manner and is operating at peak efficiency.
- Inspect* for inlet gas supply line leaks.
- Inspect* inlet and manifold gas pressures.
- Inspect* thermocouple or electronic ignition assembly.
- Inspect* for proper burner combustion and that flames waver or roll out condition does not exist.
- Inspect* and adjust temperature rise across heat exchanger.
- Inspect* heat exchanger integrity to ensure a separation of the products of combustion and conditioned air.
- Inspect* to ensure that the products of combustion are properly venting to outdoors.
- If condensing furnace, inspect* condensate drain and trap and inlet air screen.
- Electric Heat System – Any of the above that apply will be performed in addition to the below
- Inspect* and tighten all high and low voltage heating electrical circuits.
- Inspect* that all heating elements are functioning to rated capacity.
- Inspect* and record voltage and amps of heating elements.
- Inspect* breaker for proper sizing.
- Performance Test
- Perform final measurement of temperature rise across heating assembly to confirm that it meets the manufacturer’s specifications.
* Maintenance or repair of inspect or measure items is not included in the base cost.
Davis Discount Club Members receive a 2-year limited parts and labor warranty on all HVAC System repairs providing repairs are made as a member and membership has remained continuously up to date and current.
All of these services are offered to our Davis Club members on top of the already outstanding 2 to 12-year parts and labor warranty included with every new Davis HVAC system. The Fixed Right-Guaranteed® and Annual Fixed Right Guaranteed HVAC System Tune-Up® are simple promises backed by the integrity of a company with a 42-year history of expert heating and air conditioning services and repairs.