No Contact Service Available from Davis Air Conditioning & Heating
If you’re worried about the COVID-19 pandemic but also concerned about the performance of your HVAC equipment, our professionals are here for you. Davis Air Conditioning & Heating provides responsive HVAC services to customers across the greater Houston area, including Alvin, Brazoria, Stafford, and Sugar Land, while taking extra precautions to ensure your family’s health and safety.
Essential HVAC Services for Your Home or Business
As part of the nation’s critical infrastructure workforce, our heating and cooling professionals will continue to provide essential services to Houston-area residents and businesses throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. Here’s what we’re doing to protect your health and safety during this difficult time.
- We’re actively monitoring guidelines published by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Our management team has developed strict operational protocols to comply with all public health recommendations.
- Business leaders will continue to follow the situation. No contact payment options and service visits will remain in effect until further notice.
What to Expect During Your No Contact Service Visit
To protect our employees and valued customers, you may notice some changes when making your appointment. Representatives will ask a series of prescreening questions to determine whether you have COVID symptoms or have been exposed to the virus. We will only dispatch a technician to clients who are not at risk of infection. Additionally, if a customer has symptoms, we will end the service call immediately. Here are the additional steps we’re taking.
- We have suspended personnel meetings to minimize interpersonal contact.
- Technicians will use distancing techniques while working inside your home.
- We offer no contact payment options and phone consultations for your convenience.
- Service vehicles are stocked with approved disinfectants and cleaning products.
- Protocols require technicians to sanitize their hands and tools frequently.
- Our technicians wear protective masks, gloves and shoe covers.
- Technicians will practice hand washing and sanitizing regularly.
Responsive HVAC Service With an Emphasis on Health and Safety
If you have questions about our no contact services and payment options, or if you’d like to schedule an appointment at your home or business, call our office today. We’re committed to protecting your comfort while putting your health and safety first.
Why Choose Us
50 Years of Experience
Fixed Right Guarantee
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
After Hours Service Available
Same Day Service