Premier Air Conditioning Installation in the Greater Houston Area
If your air conditioner isn’t keeping you as comfortable as it used to, it might be time to consider purchasing a new system for your Houston, Sugarland, Pearland, Pasadena, Stafford, Angleton TX or surrounding area home. For complete AC installation service, call the pros at Davis Air Conditioning & Heating, Inc. Whether you’re looking for an air conditioner replacement or building a new home, we have the skill and knowledge to ensure the job is done the right way the first time.
Do You Need a New AC System?
Homeowners often fail to recognize the warning signs that signal their air conditioner’s useful service life is about to end. Even units that are still running often need to be replaced for a variety of reasons. If you notice any of the following issues, it could be time to start shopping for a new AC system.
- Substandard Comfort: The entire reason you have an air conditioner is to keep your family comfortable. If your unit is unable to maintain a consistent temperature throughout your home, it may be improperly sized.
- Rising Utility Costs: Check year-over-year bills to track your power costs. Rising electric bills could be weather related, but the problem may also be caused by declining air conditioner efficiency. If you choose a new air conditioner installation, our certified technicians can help ensure you’ll enjoy significant savings on your annual cooling bills.
- Outdated Equipment: Most air conditioners last between 10-15 years, depending on the severity of the summer climate. Technology improvements are ongoing and provide lower operating costs and better efficiencies. In some cases, a new AC system can pay for itself over the lifetime of the equipment.
- Escalating Repair Costs: If your air conditioner keeps breaking down every summer, it’s probably time to replace it. Seriously consider changing out an air conditioner that has suffered an out-of- warranty compressor failure.
Choosing a New Air Conditioner
Air conditioners are complex, so the buying process can seem somewhat overwhelming. Fortunately, the experts at Davis Air Conditioning & Heating can make the entire AC purchasing and installation process simple without compromising quality.
Our trained specialists can recommend a budget-friendly AC system that will meet all your performance expectations. Here are some of the things to look for when you’re shopping for a new air conditioner.
- SEER Rating: Always look at the Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) for the unit you’re considering. A higher SEER rating identifies a more efficient unit.
- Unit Capacity: In the world of air conditioners, bigger isn’t always better. Our system designers run a full set of load calculations to ensure your equipment is sized to meet the energy efficiency profile for your home.
- AC Options: Look for upgrades like smart thermostats, variable speed blowers, and inverter compressors to achieve the ultimate in efficiency and comfort.
Comprehensive Air Conditioning Services
For complete air conditioner installation services, call one of our comfort specialists today. They can answer all your questions and arrange for a free system evaluation at your convenience.